As GalataPerform, we care about your privacy and the personal data you share with us. In this regard, we kindly request that you read the detailed explanations we have prepared for our valuable users below. You should not use our platform if you do not accept the following explanations and information of our Privacy and Cookie Policies.
Collected Data and Its Intended Uses
Data such as your name, surname, city, username and e-mail address that you share with us when subscribing to our platform, is information we request in order to offer you better service. In that vein, we also record your IP address while you are subscribing. Your IP address is collected and stored in order to fulfil our legal obligation arising from the Number 5651 Law of Regulations for Publishing on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Publications. We request your phone number and your Republic of Turkey ID number. We request your phone number so that we can contact you in a faster manner in case of a possible play cancellation/postponement. We request your Republic of Turkey ID number since there is no tax number on the invoices we issue for the consumer. The credit card information that you share while purchasing a ticket is deleted after the transaction is completed and is not stored in our database under any circumstances.
Sharing and Storage of Collected Data
galataperform.com does not share the information gathered during the duration of the visit with third parties without the knowledge of our consumer unless we were otherwise instructed by them, nor does it use or sell it for any non-operating or commercial reasons. All information entered into the system by our members can only be accessed or changed by the members themselves. This information collected and stored within the legally defined frameworks will only be used for organising special promotional activities intended for member profiles and galataperform.com will only use it for “classification” work of user/consumer so unwanted e-mails will not be directed towards them. Member information can only be disclosed if it is requested by official authorities and in cases where it is mandatory to make a statement to official authorities in accordance with the commanding legislation provisions in effect.
We store the data and IP address you share with us while becoming a member for as long as you continue your membership on our platform.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device or the network server by websites you visit on your computer or mobile device. As with all other websites, cookies are used in the galataperform.com platform. On the device you use, cookies in websites collect data about your browsing and usage preferences, depending on their type. This data comprises of information about the pages you have accessed, the content you have viewed and other user preferences. These small text files, which contains the choices you have made and your usage preferences, helps us remember your preferences the next time you visit our platform and helps to make improvements to our services. Thereby, you have the means to have a better and personalised experience during your next visit. You have the option of personalising your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings. Browsers provide help pages on managing cookies for their own products.
Purposes of Using Cookies on Our Platform
- To increase the performance of our platform,
- To develop and ease the services offered to you by way of the platform,
- To offer new features through the platform and personalise them according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of you and our company,
- To prevent fraudulent transactions on the platform,
- To fulfil its legal and contractual obligations, particularly stemming from the Number 5651 Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Statute for the Fight Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications and Procedures and Principles of the Regulation of Publishing on The Internet.
Changes to Our Privacy and Cookie Policies
As GalataPerform Theatre, we may make changes to this contract from time to time, and the changes made will take effect immediately upon being uploaded to the galataperform.com website. By agreeing to this contract, you agree to all changes and updates that we may make, in addition to guaranteeing checking our website to verify if there are any updates every once in a while. If you continue to login to our website, it will mean that you accept the most up-to-date contract on our website.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
- The right to learn whether your data is processed,
- The right to request information if your data is processed,
- The right to learn the purpose of processing your data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- The right to know the third parties to which it was transferred to, domestically or abroad,
- The right to request the correction of your data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- The right to request the deletion/destruction of your data in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of KVKK,
- The right to object to results that weigh against you coming from automatic systems that have exclusively analysed your data,
- The right to request the loss be compensated if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your data,
- The right to request to end all or some of your data being processed,
- The right to request an electronic copy of your data and transmitting it to another person,
- The right to object to us processing your data any time you want.
You can contact us anytime you want for all your questions and opinions about the GalataPerform Theatre Privacy and Cookie Policies at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +90 (212) 243 9991 / +90 (530) 260 2524.